About Us

  • History

WE ALWAYS aim higher

From the moment we fired up our first press we’ve been exceeding industry standards.

Our History

1947

Business began as G.H. Fisher & Sons (Printers) Limited

1968

Installed first four colour litho press in the UK

1982

Moved to current four acre site

1984

Installed on-site artwork and scanning facilities

1991

Became one of the first printing companies to gain BS5750 (ISO 9001) accreditation

1995

Achieved pharmaceutical quality standard with PS9000:2001

1996

Installed first new B1 six colour printing press

2001

Implemented bespoke online ordering in conjunction with our storage and distribution facility

2002

Investment in Computer-to-Plate technology incorporating colour management software

2004

Investment in third pharmaceutical (mini) folding line with inline gluing

2007

Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®) Chain of custody certified

2010

FOGRA 39 Colour Management Standard implemented

2016

Merger with TLC Signs & Banners

2016

New Heidelberg 5 colour Speedmaster 102CX installed

2018

New wide-format Agfa Anapurna flatbed printing machine installed

2020

Switched to suppliers using carbon capture schemes

2020

Started offering fulfilment service

2021

Began manufacturing packaging