We have been working with our client P&O Ferries rebranding their UK ferry terminals.
Starting in Hull we are working with our partner Publicis Poke to deliver a brand new look and feel to their terminals. Phase 1 started in Terminal 1 with the removal of all old signage and the gradual replacement of a new, eye-catching and on-trend brand.
We have replaced:
- Old poster frames with new textile wall mounted images
- Simple crowd roped areas with eye-catching café barrier systems
- Converted existing lamp posts into banner masts
- Boring gangway for the customers as they board ship – clad with direct to media printed aluminium boards with an anti-scuff laminate so all those buggies and trolleys do not damage the graphics
- Customer corridors into vibrant, exciting ‘customer journey’ areas
- Main windows from plain glass to full colour vinyl installation using crystal clear vinyl overlaid with graphics allowing the light to shine through without distorting the vibrancy of the graphics
- Main terminal kiosks
Phase 2 will include Terminal 2 in Hull, followed by a rollout across other UK and European ports. Watch this space for more updates!